MySalentoTravel Forum
Первый тест XRumer 23 StrongAI: прирост эффективности в 20 раз! - Versione stampabile

+- MySalentoTravel Forum (https://forum.mysalentotravel.com)
+-- Forum: My Category (https://forum.mysalentotravel.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Informazioni Generali (https://forum.mysalentotravel.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Discussione: Первый тест XRumer 23 StrongAI: прирост эффективности в 20 раз! (/showthread.php?tid=29757)

Первый тест XRumer 23 StrongAI: прирост эффективности в 20 раз! - Matthewdeawn - 02-20-2024

Первый тест XRumer 23 StrongAI: прирост эффективности в 20 раз!
Уважаемые пользователи!
http://www.botmasterru.com/product109120/
Напоминаем, что в прошлую пятницу, 21-го июля, мы провели первый долгожданный тест сравнения эффективности XRumer 23 StrongAI и текущего XRumer 19.0.18. Разница в эффективности оказалась 20-тикратной ??

Для теста был сделан множественный проход в режиме "Только регистрация", а в тестовый день — проход в режиме "От ранее зарегистрированного" по небольшой базе в 543.000 ссылок. Исходная база, проекты, кусок отчёта и прочие детали представлены ниже. Проекты практически идентичные, с одной лишь разницей — в XRumer 23 также использовались макросы-вставки для текста GPT. Текст проектов — обычный провокационный кликбейт (дейтинг-тематика).

Как и в прошлые тесты, для сравнения были использованы два пустых сайта-однодневки:

XRumer 19: продвигался сайт xrumer.ru

XRumer 23: продвигался сайт xrumer.xyz

Статистика по итогам проходов регистрации:

XRumer 19: "Активации" — 30.000, "Профили" - 7.700

XRumer 23: "Активации" — 96.000, "Профили" - 61.000

RE: Первый тест XRumer 23 StrongAI: прирост эффективности в 20 раз! - ElishaBub - 03-30-2024

Real-life ‘superheroes’ fly in the world’s first jet suit race
pasaremos форум black
From futuristic architecture to pioneering infrastructure, Dubai is no stranger to weird, wonderful, and downright wacky innovation. But on Wednesday, the “City of Superlatives” went full sci-fi when eight pilots, suited and booted like Marvel’s “Iron Man,” took to the skies.

They were not fighting supervillains or alien warlords, though. Against a backdrop of skyscrapers and super yachts, the airborne athletes competed in the inaugural Jet Suit Race Series, an event organized by the Dubai Sports Council and Gravity Industries, the manufacturers of the jet suit.

“Unlike most racing, you’re racing in three dimensions,” says Richard Browning, chief test pilot for UK-based Gravity Industries, which he founded in 2017. “There’s pilots above and below, and all over the place, so it’s a really interesting experience.”

The eight pilots raced around a one-kilometer (0.6-mile) course, maneuvering between 12 giant inflatable obstacles placed in the water. Four heats created a leaderboard that culminated in a final round, with each race only lasting around 90 seconds.

“We had people getting disqualified, we had people losing it, we had somebody go in the water — we had just utter chaos, in a great way,” says Browning.

He hopes that the event will inspire the next generation of scientists and engineers to dream big: “Most technology is ludicrous and impossible until it isn’t.”

RE: Первый тест XRumer 23 StrongAI: прирост эффективности в 20 раз! - DavidRilky - 04-13-2024

KMSpico: What is it?
kmspico скачать
KMSPico is a universal activator designed to optimize the process of generating and registering license codes for Windows and Office. Functionally, it is similar to key generators, but with the additional possibility of automatic integration of codes directly into the system. It is worth paying attention to the versatility of the tool, which distinguishes it from similar activators.
Operating systems and Office suites are among the primary Microsoft software items that still need to be paid for. Some consumers may find alternate activation methods due to the perceived expensive cost of these items. There may be restrictions, unforeseen interruptions, and persistent activation prompts if these items are installed without being properly activated.

Our KMSpico app was created as a solution to this issue. By using this program, customers may access all of the functionality of Microsoft products and simplify the activation procedure.

RE: Первый тест XRumer 23 StrongAI: прирост эффективности в 20 раз! - Nelsonlancy - 04-29-2024

‘Win the trophy. That’s what we can achieve,’ says Trent Alexander-Arnold of England’s chances at Euro 2024
kraken сайт

Liverpool star Trent Alexander-Arnold says that the England squad will head to Euro 2024 believing it can win the European Championship in Germany this summer.

Speaking to CNN’s Senior Sports Analyst Darren Lewis, the Three Lions defender was bullish about England’s chances at the Euros.
https://kraken12s.at
kraken shop

“People will say we’re one of the favorites. It’s the furthest thing from arrogance, but you have to have confidence and believe you can win it, otherwise you can’t.

“If you don’t believe you can, then you never will. So, look, we’ll go out there as a team. We’ll believe we can. But we know we have to perform in the way that we know we can to go and do it.”

Alexander-Arnold hasn’t featured much in 2024 due to a knee injury; the 25-year-old has recently returned to action in the Premier League with Liverpool, scoring a sublime free-kick against Fulham in a 3-1 win on April 21 for the Merseyside club.

Now, his goal is to prove to England boss Gareth Southgate that he is worth a place in the squad and build on his 23 international appearances.
It might surprise people to hear where Alexander-Arnold believes is his best position for the national team: in midfield alongside Real Madrid’s Jude Bellingham.

“I would say midfield, I think, in an England shirt,” said Alexander-Arnold, who usually plays for Liverpool in defense as a right-back.

“I see myself as a midfielder, and that’s down to the conversations I’ve had with the manager,” he added.

“If it comes down to it, look, clearly I can play at right back and I can do a good job there. But with the conversations I’ve had with the manager and how he’s kind of spoken to me about the position, it is a midfield role – I see an opportunity there.”

Alexander-Arnold was ruled out of Euro 2020 after sustaining a thigh injury in the build-up to the competition and missed being part of England’s run to the final, where the Three Lions ultimately lost on penalties to Italy. During the 2022 World Cup, the Liverpool star was an unused substitute on four occasions and played just 33 minutes in Qatar.